Hello[:
Awwwwwwwww. Blogger hates me]: Sorry for the lack of the post[: Thanks Papa and lil brothers and sister for all the crappings just now. Even though i wasnt really feeling well, i just laugh my heads off la. Gosh all their singings and dancing is totally OMG! I dun even now wad their dancing or singing ok! And yes! Nice version of High School Musical kiddys![: Jumping here and there.
Today had swimming lesson. I mean like at last! After 2 weeks of not going at last we could swim rite kathleen? lol. I dun feel like posting tat long. Well i guess blogger doesnt want me to post long post lol. And i noe ppl hates to read long post. And oh please blogger i beg you![: Dun hate me ok. And ohhh! This week is really full of test like wad alyanna said. Oh freak! Geography's test next wed! Blah! wad-ev!
Bah-boo[:
what we could have been, 8:54 AM.