Hello[:
I'm back home! ahaha. ok whatever! Alyanna always thinks tat me and kathleen fights. freak! lol. ok tat's so lame! I'm just posting for fun la. Oh ya! Tml got chinese test!!!! argh! Oh i mustn't forget! MATHS test again! today we just had one and we'll be having one tml! what the freak la! Oh well, i should stop calling rakesh fish, jerome limer; jermaine[my sis name:D GERMAINE!];janet, adriel wheeeeeeeeeee i guess tat all haha. these three boys:D this jerome has lots of name la!
I dun wanna keep failing MATHS! I mean it's percentage, it's ok ok for me but geo?! I'll better go and die la! freak la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope science test today was OK! lol.
I just dun want reflection room to be taken away from CAC, nowadays, it's been taken for other things! What the H la! When we nid it, it's being used! WHAT THE H LA! Oh well, let's hope and pray CAC will still be holding on.
Alyanna i guess you still miss the song 'Wherever you will go' huh? lol. lots of memoris for you. well, the memories for me is in the reflection room! ahaha:D one way den haf lots of memories:D
Now also got nth to say la! i wanna go eat dinner and STUDY!:)
Bye♥
what we could have been, 6:55 PM.