Hello[:
Oh well, i cant see daddy moses for a week]: I dun care when he comes back i'll hug him:) I thing why i hate hugging ppl is tat i'm short and i haf to tip toe! daddy is like so tall and i haf to tip toe la. den he hug so hard!]: Oh well, class today as usual[: crapped and all tat.
Omg! I really cant believe my chinese letter writing ytd was a pass for me! 13/20 and am even the highest in my chinese class and a guy who is just sitting beside me. Well Ms. Lin gave us chocolate and peanut den i just took the chocolate he din take anything. I mean i dun wanna believe tat i can be the highest la. I'm not a chinese ok. Well, let's say i haf Japanese Blood?:D Spanish blood too and of course Pinoy blood:D All i can say is i was shock when my dad told me i had japanese blood. Ok, so had another chinese test i noe i wont even pass. I really wanna fail leh. Cas my mom ytd told me tat i'm already good in chinese den still want to go to the easy one, what's the point. Yea sometimes i like chinese in skool. Hai. CLB is ok also wad. oh nvm. den had swimming[: I dun feel like talking about it. den after swimming went to lot1 wif alyanna,kathleen,kesha and isabella[: we talked craps and all tat. Crap until alyanna forgot to take pics:) good for me. haha.
Stop saying my blog no pic hor. I'm lazy to put pics:) Aiya, I'm going ard 6.45 like tat going to Yewtee to get my shoes from my auntie:) At last new shoes. if only they din move house, i could haf gone to their house at bukit batok and can visit my old house[: yes! my parents went out. ok la. i still haf to do home econ hm we haf to pass up tml.
P.S: You'll nvr be forgiven! And i dunno why i keep listening to a thousand miles!
Bye:)♥
what we could have been, 5:54 PM.