Hello[:
Went to alyanna's house ytd to do the geography project. After tat went to Sembawang to go to my mom's fren house got party. I was like just sort of wearing home clothes ok. haha. i also dun care la. reached there ard 7+ haha. den went home ard 9+, i was really bored there la. den reached home ard 10+ den watch tv wif my dad haha. It was 12.15am when i noticed it was late. I was like OMG! den i ran to my room and sleep haha.
Woke up ard 10.30am. Like always la! den prepared to go for cathecism[: As usual! Eugune is very noisy wif his lame jokes! After class smsed kat and asked where is she. Well she was at the mac so i waited for her haha. Was bored so went to the columbarium to visit Shauna, Ethan, Theana, Keiran[: den kat called haha. as i was walking up, i can hear kat's voice[: den we talked and talked la. talk until 1.30 AGAIN![: haha. den walk here walk there. oh well, two times in a row, kat did this to me]: How could you?]: Whenever he's there den you'll always say my name. oh nvm haha. i can revange back! MUAHAHAHA![: No la just kidding i not so bad.
I'm done wif the geography project:) i just haf to print the pics and cac attendance list. haha. I'm so bored now la! hmmmm... aiyah i go see what's showing now[:
Bye♥
what we could have been, 8:41 PM.