Hello[:
ytd we had maths paper:D We got the results today and i got 15/30:D hehe. just pass! I mean at least just pass rite? Percentage i'm only ok ok. haha. Today got another maths test, i hope i did well! I feel tat we totally din haf the time. I missed one question! Fish la!]: oh nvm.
Today morn, i missed my 963! FISH! retarded one it din always come so early one lor. mostly is like ard 6.50 come one den it came at 6.45 when i was about to cross the road! I quickly called kathleen den she sae she in 176 bus and din see 178 so i called alyanna and she's taking car:D She i told her not to leave her hosue so i quickly walk to St. Mary's bus stop there and took 852. Took the ron bus so i got down the other bus stop and walked to her house which is not tat far la. den waited for a while den they arrived. skip the morning part cas it's the all same morning. Crapped throughout the whole morning period. chinese test. Maths test. den towards the end of the lesson, moses went up to our class and i dunno wad happened. den gabriel told me tat
SOMEONE told
SOMEONE about wad happened last term[during the CAC'S senior party, i dun wanna tok about it] I mean like it's
LAST TERM and tat
SOMEONE told tat
SOMEONE about it! wad the fish la! it's like so long ago ok! I mean like i dun mind all the ppl who went for the party to noe[they saw the whole thing] but tat
SOMEONE din even go for CAC and is not even in CAC and tat
SOMEONE noe's everything!
THE WHOLE THING!! what the heck la! Wad if i tell everything about you?! how would you feel? I cried ok! cas tat
someone told tat same person about alyanna! wad the freak la! tat
someone even told his auntie about it ok! so my mom got the ron idea of me having a boyfren! same as alyanna! WHAT THE HELL LA! Alyanna saw me crying and nvm. oh well, i'm just pissed off. woah cleomine was totally concerned. and tat black dog! freak you!
bye:D♥
what we could have been, 7:33 PM.