If you ever thought of killing yourself think twice!
You should count yourself lucky.
Others cant even see the world. If you think that there's no reason to live, god wont gif you the chance to live.
Everyone has a reason to live.
If you break wif ur boyfren, you treated him like he's the last guy in the world, don't think of killing yourself. there's lots more guys better den him. you'll soon meet one on the way.
There's really no use killing yourself. Killing cant solve the problem you're facing.
Killing yourself does not make you feel happy. No one will feel happy.
More problems will come. Really.
I felt like saying tat cas tat time i went to the columbarium wif mary, kat and hilary. it's a place where you can see all the ppl who died, where they keep their ashes. There we saw babies died on the day they were born. Some died after 4 yrs. I felt like crying. I prayed for them. Then we came to one of the room, one of them were quadruplets ok! All died when they were born. If they were alive i guess i could see them and they'll be 3 yrs old. i pity their parents. really. Their name were Shauna, Ethan, Theana and Keiran i love their names and their birthday is on 1st Of October 2003! Oh well, I'm just trying to say is tat killing does not solve your problem.
bye♥
what we could have been, 11:22 AM.