Monday, September 18, 2006
it's all for you, daddy
Daddy why do you haf to be like this? Why do you haf to do all this stupid things? We're left wif less den a month being wif you. you told me tat you are changing to St. Andrews. Well it's for ur own good. Sure will miss you. Daddy just try to be happy and try not to do anything stupid. I wanna see you happy before you leave Assumption. Tat's why i dun mind you calling me even though i'm busy or what. Whenever you call me, i din pick up, i'll try my best to call you back. I'm doing this just to make you happy everyday. Seeing you smile makes me happy. No matter what, you're always my great daddy. You really rock! i've never met someone so caring, so kind, so lovable. Such a great person. I really really will miss you. Just call me if you miss me ok daddy?xD I love ya a lot.
what we could have been, 5:05 PM.