Hello!(:
At home now so bored so just went online. Maybe going out wif kuya Zul and hilary(: I heard tat they invited kathleen along too. Hmmmmm.. Aiyah! Alyanna, Ann and mariel all go for LTC. Vivian also go. So only left wif horny no. 1, horny no. 2, horny no. 3(:
Today was retarded, even though it's still early in the morning. Kuya zul smsed me and we started to talk crap. i was laughing so loud tat my auntie tot i'm a retard:D Well now i wont online tat long cas i haf to go to gombak and buy my mom's medicine(: 50 bucks minus how much the price of the medicine equals to the money i can spend! WAHHHH! I love my parents. Wheeeee! i'll be asking lots and lots of money from them this two whole monthsxD ok nvm i'm not tat bad. I guess i'll be going to town today wif zul, hilary and not confirmed, kathleen. Wahh! wif hilary sia! Can become horny!:D
i'm so totally not used to sleeping early cas i've been sleeping 12, 1, 2,3am this few days and i would wake up at 10,11am. 12pmxD AAAAAHHHHHH.. i'm so crazy!:D 3 days in a row, i woke up at 8 plus. I really dun care today! i'm gonna sleep latelatelate! wahaha. And i better get going or else the clinic will be closed.
Bye!!!♥
what we could have been, 10:55 AM.