Wednesday, October 18, 2006
without you guys, i guess i'll be nothing
Hello!(:
First thing i did when i woke up was to test myself if i still can tokxD Sadly, i cant. But after a while i can. wahaha i noe i'm lame. still the same voice but in a low tone. Came to skool and my voice sort of came back. Oh i love today! We stayed at basketball court till 8.30am den went to AVT till 10am den go for recess. I was not prepared to get my chinese paper and i think God answered my praysxD Cas we went to CIP lab till 1.30pm making ringtone=.= It's sort of boring but funxD I love the first ringtone i made!!!!!! But the second was a piece of crap. I let isabella do everything while i chose the music cas i'm a good personxD Kidding(: I just let her la, frens what.
Alyanna sure can imitate the witch laughter huh? So alyanna new laguhter for you(: Today had basketball inter-class. 1/4 din go so we won. 1/5 pro la! I din really concentrate cas they hit my stomach so many times. Well, it's part of the game. Zi ning din even tell us soccer was tml la! Aiyoh!!!!!!!!! Dun care tml we must do it!!!!(: Another basketball inter-class tml! ): YAY! Jusper's birthday is just tml!!!
Oh this song just came out of mouth ytd when we were in the canteen, the day we
owned the canteenxD
I love it!(: ♥
Bye&hearts
what we could have been, 5:07 PM.