Hello!!!!!!(:
i better not shout anymorexD my throat so pain arh! I drink how many cups of water also still the same thing. I think i kindda lose my voice!
WHAT THE HECK!Tml cannot go bowling cas got the basketball inter-class!!! ARGH! I wanna go for bowling!!!!!! I want, I want!!!!!!! Ok nvm ): Teck tee kor dun be sad ok? Hilary kor, confirm will miss you after you leave ler. Moses daddy, you leaving already,
confirm confirm confirm!!!! will miss you ):
Hilary kor, for all i noe, you're my Step mama and kor kor. You were nvr my disciple!!!! I where got teach you how to be horny!!!! ): it's you who teach me mahxD wahaha.
i seriously cant believe tat it's tuesday today!!! 2 more days to my brothers birthday and 12 more days to the kathleens birthday. wahaha.
I'm soooooooo innocent la hilary! You should noe what i'm toking about!!! ): Bully mexD wahahaha. tml you better watch out! I'll be chasing you ard the skool, ok maybe i cant manage it cas my step mama run like a girlxD ok i not so bad laxD I wanna end here la! Later i'll be screaming in my blog if i'm not gonna stop wahaha(:
bye♥
what we could have been, 9:47 PM.