Hello!
I better pray hard that this post can be posted. This freaking blogger is killing me. I posted a long post and it just cant be published, wont you get pissed off by that? Blogger you better be good today! I think have 3 quiz to do! So sad. Today no school and I totally have no idea what to do at home.
Ytd night was weird. I plan to sleep around 2+ but it end up me sleeping around 11+ after reading
The Letters by
Kazumi Yumoto. The name
Kazumi totally reminds me of
Ayumi that's why i borrowed the book. The story is so interesting that I fall asleep. So I think i'll just read that book to kill time(:
I cant believe that school is like finally over. I mean time is seriously fast. Before we know it, we're already working. Now I have to learn to wake up early if i sleep around 3am cause I don't want to wake up 11-12+ xD
Bye♥
what we could have been, 9:16 AM.