Hello![:
Today science test was ok for me. So after exam went down to the canteen with kathleen and alyanna [
duh]
saw moses and teck tee[: sit wif them and chit chat. leave the skool ard 11. I lazy take 176, some more 963 just behind so just go and take. reached home i started slacking. Dunno all of a sudden my brother beat me den i chase after him. In the end, instead of me chasing him, all the three of them started chasing me. I became one crazy girl shouting and runningxD Sometimes when i'm low, i'll just use my siblings and ask them to play wif me. Ok, so i happen to stand on the sofa. Den i heard my auntie say to my brother they building a playground so i looked out and saw kuya zul. I was shouting ok. I faster run out and shoutedxD yes i'm crazy. Maybe, i'll be going down later and play wif them. No wait, i scaredxD They playing soccer den hit me anytime and i dun want to be the only girl like monday.
Monday ard 8+pm teck tee come up to my house and ask if i can go down play wif them candle. Since the next day also no skool, my dad allow. FYI, my dad knows him and the rest so canxD
Ahh! I'm just bored! Faster friday! i want friday and
I'M FREE! ok not really freexD Oh i miss talking to the ppl i used to talk to. After dunno how many donkey years, i talked to them again. it's not use talking to them, i'm still
BORED! Justin is in skool so cannot crap. Jusper and Germaine sleeping like some pigsxD haha. Do you think i should study? I studied for 5 hours ytd and i noe nth went into my head! haha. i'll just study ltr. I better get going. i still haf to decide if i should go down and play wif them(:
Bye♥
what we could have been, 2:16 PM.