Wow! After reading cleomine's blog, i felt totally as in totally gulity. Cleo, really sorry if I din swim. It wasn't on purpose, seriously. I think if i brought me swimming costume, we can at least win some more medals. Really really really sorry cleo...
I'm so totally gulity. If next year still have swimming carnival, which i'm sure they'll be having, i'll joining in and never back out. Argh! Sick me, sometimes i just regret doing things. ): i better go and read The Letters cause i'm totally bored and better go and eat cause i'm hungry too.
Oh hilary kor kor aka mama made this blog
Made by hilary(:Just don't tag wahaha. I'm just putting the link for fun. That was my old blog and he copied it haha. he said this:
Like my blog? The trees have bared... n i'm still squating.
=.= crazy him. Sometimes i like his lame
ness cause sometimes it just so happen that i'm down and all...
♥
what we could have been, 11:40 AM.