HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY HILARY TEO LE YI((((:♥Hello!!(:
Today is just okok for me. Didn't go for CAC meeting but went for bowling. Had bowling training with
boon lay sec too(: hahas. even though mazliana and azrema didn't go for bowling it was still fun(: Playing a fool with the boys. Well, as i can see, Ashvin was very sleepy during training but oh my, he did very well for todays training well i guess cause there's no
joel loi?XD
Went home right after bowling with kathleen, separated with her at jurong eat interchange. Reached home, after while had the familiar voices. I knew hilary and moses would come. They went to my house. Watch tv, waiting for my siblings to wake up. I guess they just wanna play with my siblings hahas. While waiting, i decided to give hilary 16 birthday bashXD tsktsktsk, pity him haha! Moses deicded to go to Hilary's house so off they went around 4.30pm(:
lala, my stomach is grumbling now ): So hungry, i better grab some food and better stop eating my ice-cream first cause
I'M HUNGRY!!! Wahaha. i'm lame. I'll just end here bah(:
Bye♥
what we could have been, 5:03 PM.