Hello!!(:
I'll do a quick update(:
-------
Wake up by forced today ): Which means, my auntie forced me to wake up and all she wants me to do is go to the market and buy this and that
ALONE. I was very moody then, cause i was
FORCED to wake up just to do a lil marketing
ALONE. I don't mind going together with her or whatsoever, i just don't wanna go alone(: I hate being alone, that's for sure, who woudn't? So yeah, went to market
ALONE, i paiseh myself a few timesXD
Ok, ytd night, my dad was seriously mad =.= He had meeting so he went home late. Luckily, i entered the room 5-10mins before he reached homeXD So yeah, cause sometimes, before i sleep, i'll pray first. So i happened to be praying when my dad came inside the room. I guess he went to toilet. den half way praying, i saw some shadow [my eyes were closed] so i decided to open and there he was right before my eyes =.= then i was like
AHHHHHHH. he down there smiling den started to laugh =.= den my mom scolded him hehe. den he was like wait wait, can't i see my children sleeping? just admire them a while cause when they are awake, they're super active and they wont be together; one here den another there and all. den i was like whatever den i continued praying(:
Didn't get to sleep right away. Thanks to my dad for scaring me ): Heard my parents conversation about their work and all haha.
SO SWEET!(:
Oh yah, got a phone call from my childhood fren, alvin and he told me that the cheenas are coming to 2/3!! they are invading 2/3 argh!! I'm gonna kill myself ):
ALMOST all of them, left with 2-3 cheenas in 2/1 ): Well, good luck kathleen(: Enjoy your time in 2/1 next yr(:
heh, i shall end my post here with thisXD
HOLIDAYS ARE COMING TO AN END PRETTY SOON ): [didn't you notice that?]Bye♥
what we could have been, 5:08 PM.