Hello!!!
lalalaa. Super
HAPPY!!! Don't ask me why(: I better finish up updating before i get too
hyper and will be lazy to update(:
SaturdayWoke up ard 8am today, dad woke me up=.= Too bad i slept back and was woken up by my dad at 8.30am. My auntie was leaving for pinas and
I'M SUPPOSE TO BE FOLLOWING HER!!! i still cant face the fact that i cant go ): So after my dad left, i slept back, woke up ard 9.30am and something happened. I'll just count myself pretty lucky. I guess those who've gone through it, would be like
forever, but i don't know, in my case it was just a few mintues and i was to normal. I just don't wanna say what it was(: So yeah, ard 3pm, we all went out and went to my brother's god-parents house. i knew the party would be boring for me since kiddys will always be there. Slack and all. Sneaking here and thereXD Didn't go swimming cas my auntie told me not to stay too long under the hot sun or else it'll come back and i might become a useless person
FOREVER ): Scary lor. So yeah, at night, the kiddys watch The Creep[not sure if that's the show], my brother dragged me to the room=.= watched wif them.
Their age range from 2-10 and i'm the oldest there, 13 and sometimes, i'll be screaming aloneXD Went home ard 10.30pm - 11pm(: reached home, bathe and knocked out(:
what we could have been, 8:00 PM.