HELLO!!!!(:
WAhhhhhhhhhh! early in the morning and i'm so totally hyper!XD Can i don't go for bowling? PRETTY PLEASE!? Mazliana is gonna
RAPE me today. Tsk. AZREMA!!!!!!!! KATHLEEN!!!!!!! haha. I'm lame. Never mind, confirm she won't get to rape me. I make her horny can alreadyXD wahahaha.
Aiyoh. i tell you ytd night was retarded!!!(: i was laughing and laughing for no reason. Kathleen called me ask about bowling and for no reason, i started laughing like mad cow. FYI, i'm all alone inside my room. I cant believe i was laughing till my stomach really really hurts. Ok so after that, i went out of the room. Ate dinner. Went to bathe(: Den went out started to become retarded. I quickly got changed and i went to my mom. Stare at her and all. Den i started to laugh. My dad was like refilling the fish tank water, so i followed him ard. Back and forth. Den i stare at my dad and mom. Make fun of them. I looked my dad's shorts. FBT, but short, looks like underwear but RED! haha. Den i started i laugh like hell. My mom got me and started to laugh. My dad at his shorts and also started laughing. wahaha! After i deal wif my parents, i became horny wif my auntie. laugh like hell la. Sometimes it's very hard to make all of them laugh. oh lala. i can be
VERY lame wif my family members(:
Better get going, haf to prepare for bowling(: BYE
♥
what we could have been, 11:49 AM.