12. Do you enjoy getting into relationship?
I have not even gone into relationship so i don't know(:13. Be honest, what is the furthest thing you and your ex did?
Didn't i told you? I'm fresh ^.^14. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Well, i guess?15. Are you romantic?
Don't ask me(:16. Do you believe you can change someone?
Well, only your heart and mind has the power to change yourself.17. Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
Sometimes i just don't give a damn shyt(:18. Do you have feelings for someone right now?
I don't think so. For all i care, my mind is blank, no boys written there:D19. Have you were wished you could have had that someone but you messed it up?
Yeah, i guess so but still, I'M FRESH(:20. Have you ever broke a heart?
A couple of times.21. If one day your best friend falls in love with the guy you are deeply in love with, what would you do?
Maybe, i'll just give him to her. I wouldn't want to lose my friendship cause of a guy ok!22. Are you missing someone right now?
*think* *think* Yeah(: P.S: Miss ya loadsNow you have to ask 5 of your friends to do this survey in their blog. Write down their name in the list below. Tag them in their blog to let them know.
Anyone who is interested(:♥
*Sorry for having my quiz half way cut off(: It's not my fault that i have to do this way(:*
what we could have been, 6:15 PM.