TodayWoke at 9am, slack ard decided to go down and play basketball. went down at 10am, played and played until 11am hahas. those three lil kiddos followed me too. They're so cute!!! lil bro decided to take his bicycle. On the way home, lil sis carried her own bicycle cas it was a slope. Can see she was so cute!! ahhhhhh! haha. Couldn't go to hilary's birthday party ): So sad. I guess they're having great fun(: Kor A.K.A honry no. 1 hope you enjoy your birthday(: Love ya lots kor(:♥
Guess i'll just end here(:
Bye♥
Hey girl, thank you for everything. You've given me everything i wanted. You comforted me whenever i needed someone, you helped me from everything. You'll risk yourself too, when you know it's dangerous. You are the most trustable girl. I cant believe i would deserve someone like you. You're always in mind my, in my heart and in my thoughts. Remember this, You've marked yourself in my heart. I'll never let go someone like you and you know. Love you always(: ♥♥
what we could have been, 7:23 PM.