TodayWoke up at 4 all of a sudden. den saw i got msg. I replied damien den i tried to sleep back but cannot. I forced myself cas there's alot of things... ok never mind(: So i got to sleep and woke up at 8, on the internet, replied damien again den went back to sleep. Woke up at 10 den replied him again and slack ard and got up ard 10.30XD Decided to go online cas i online the internet already. So wont be going out today(: Oh i'm pissed off wif blogger ): I cant post a long post! Hmph ): So sorry if my post are like separated arh? hehe. Today i might be going to church again. Oh! I'm so hungry! ): i better go now and grab some food to eat.
P.S: I didn't believe what they told me at first. But you did that to me too. How could you be like that? Lying to your friends and all. You really changed alot, seriously. Well, let's just say our friendsip is gone too? -.- freak you!
Bye♥
what we could have been, 3:45 PM.