heeeeeeeeeeello!!
boy am i gald everything's ok now. cleared the misunderstandings and all. even though i surrendered him to god, yes i have to let go. but i don't think i can even do that. i'm really trying my best. what's the point of holding on when there's nothing to hold on anymore? i even surrendered my 14 days. gooosh, i can't believe i surrendered that.
i'm so totally in loooooooove with CAC right now! i want more session. i want more more more!! XD tsk, i can't believe i missed the biggest part of the daycamp )): now i have to wait for cac camp. oh never mind, i'll just have to wait. YAY, june is coming!! i want december to be right now!! PINAS HERE I COME FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!! i can't wait!! so i'll be havin my birthday here in singapore again lol.
Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this all on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel
♥
what we could have been, 11:09 AM.